Windows Phone under 20k

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Nokia Lumia 820 Price in India - Buy Nokia Lumia 820 Yellow Online - Nokia: Flipkart.com :D

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Dude that's a bad explanation for 720 vs 820 the only differences are the screen , battery and camera i have both phones and both are awesome dont go by specs though I prefer 820 overall and 720 for low light photography and slightly better battery life which isn t a big difference unless ur a power user

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Not really though the screen is definitely worth it (not that 720 is bad or anything)
But the battery life on 720 is a bit better though both last more than a day with extreme usage
Ohh and the camera is better overall in 820 but 720 takes better pics in lowlight

Wp8 doesn't need very high ram or cpu infact the 720 used to have 1gb of ram during testing but they realized 1gb of ram wasn't needed for 720 at all and had identical performance with the 720 512mb ram concept

Though the 720 is more comfortable in one hand , I suggest u check out both phones in a store just to get a feel
Dont worry about specs etc most ppl in this forum seem to be android heads who will suggest u to take a phone based on specs
Both are good equally and are for ppl with different needs

Ravi.

Broken In
Go with lumia 920. 720p screen, better camera and 32gb internal storage. It is worth spending extra 3k for it.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
If you can, go for the 920. Otherwise the 820 is a better bet if you're looking for a somewhat future-proof phone. Everything works on the 820 and it will also be able to handle any future updates MS might be cooking.

Flash

Lost in speed
Go with lumia 920. 720p screen, better camera and 32gb internal storage. It is worth spending extra 3k for it.

:thumbs:
920 is the only phone (in india), that got all features in Amber update. So, it would be wise to invest in 920, as it will be treated like that in the future.

Top Bottom