Windows mobile with 3mp+ CAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
I am using n80i and thinking of trying windows platform for mobile once more.... Though not sure enough to sell the n80i but will sell it if i get any windows mobile with better functionality or atleast same would do! Can anyone suggest me something.? I used o2 long back and was not satisfied(mainly of the not so sensitive touch screen and camera) with it and then shifted to n80i..

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
I somehow feel the WM UI is very complex and not very simple. Its not difficult, but it is clumsy. WM is good for professional work mostly, i have not seen any good WM phone with camera to speak of.

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

alsiladka said:
I somehow feel the WM UI is very complex and not very simple. Its not difficult, but it is clumsy. WM is good for professional work mostly, i have not seen any good WM phone with camera to speak of.
Same here.. i searched .. googled..asked friends.. but of no use.. so thought may be someone over here knows something new out there...:)
Budget no prob.

pathiks said:
wats ur approx budget???
get the htc s710
Bro its 2MP only! Also no infrared which is sometime useful :)

Last edited:

assasin

Banned
if u wanna good cam and good music then either go for K850i or N95.
WM cant provide either of them to u.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
If you want us to shift from your WM needs, then i would suggest N73 and K790i for cameras.
Although people here will argue, but in the post about N73 and K790i last week, i gave ample comparisions to prove that N73's camera fared better under professional tests.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
^ he is asking for WM Platform .. he already has N80 .. so no need of N73

@the.kaushik

I havent seen any new WMobile with 3MP cam .. may be just launched then i dont know.
There is a huge change in WM phones now .. you must try them now.
Try HTC touch or HTC 3300 it has GPS. Waise I am waiting for the imate new series. its also good.

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

mobilegeek said:
^ he is asking for WM Platform .. he already has N80 .. so no need of N73

@the.kaushik

I havent seen any new WMobile with 3MP cam .. may be just launched then i dont know.
There is a huge change in WM phones now .. you must try them now.
Try HTC touch or HTC 3300 it has GPS. Waise I am waiting for the imate new series. its also good.

Which imate new series are u talking about? Name or link if any.. I also want to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom