Windows Media Player 11 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone, has anyone used this WMP 11 beta?
i downloaded it yeaterday, and its simply great, already uninstalled ithunes, as this is so great for songs too, very good interface and good looking,
and they have also added pictures suppport which is simple great, try it and post ur personnel reviews here!

go_gamez

In the zone
it is really great ..i loved it ..but let me tell u all only installls on genuine and validated windows copy ..

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Hi

The problem is that there is no quick launch menu near the now playing butten. It used to be there till 10th version. Also the playlist in the library is not the same as that is in now playing. There is no indication of total time and song length in the playlist. Otherwise it's great.

Aditya

T

thunderbird.117

nik_for_you said:
from where did you downloaded?

Here :-

*www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/download/download.aspx

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Yep....its been a long time since I've been using it.......Its quite good...But.....Since it is the BETA it has a few bugs...:(:(

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Which version of winamp r u using? Any add ons that ur using????

Winamp 5.24 ... and my Creative Mixer .. that does the magic ... and as far as anything media library related goes .. i browse it myself ... i don't have every song tagged u see ...

anispace

dattebayo
WMP11 + K-lite codec pack is just awesome. No other player needed since it even plays quicktime files in WMP. But WMP11 sometimes shows 100% cpu usage on my comp. Probably a bug as its still beta.

OP
A

abhishekwithyou

Broken In
hi all, though the media library is indeed slow, but the information usage is excellent...
Very good organised, but little dull , make it good looiking and you have simply the best..
was using itunes before and now i have uninstalled it ...
very good player...
9/10, since in beta only, lot can be improver... though i dont clearly know..
sound quality experience is not so great as i had when using iTunes.. but good nevertheless

rajat22

In the zone
aditya.shevade said:
Hi

The problem is that there is no quick launch menu near the now playing butten. It used to be there till 10th version. Also the playlist in the library is not the same as that is in now playing. There is no indication of total time and song length in the playlist. Otherwise it's great.

Aditya

Just right click in the space right to 'now playing' and everything is there. Or you can use ctrl+m.
Great softy. No comparison.

neyo

Broken In
go_gamez said:
it is really great ..i loved it ..but let me tell u all only installls on genuine and validated windows copy ..

not true at all. i've a pirated version and i've downloaded and installed wmp without any problem.

Venom

Journeyman
^ ^
it wont install unless you did something to your copy or to the installer. Dont be proud of not owning stuff.

WMP11 is great, I like the library its efficient.

go_gamez

In the zone
ya thts what ..if u crack..ur activation..and do some stupid things to u r OS..it wont install..atleast the one MP beta 11 dwnld from microsoft.. cauz it does not install on pirated copies...ya u can install some already cracked..version of MP 11 beta available..on the net..but thts again illegal..
I AM PROUD THAT I HAVE A GENUINE..COPY OF XP..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom