Windows connect app alternative which can be used to mirror from cast option in Android

srdigit16

In the zone
I'm using windows connect app to share mobile screen on computer. When sharing is started, a cursor appears on the window in the connect app within the mobile screen area & is very laggy. I have to press windows key to remove the focus. Also the Connect app window has to be kept in a horizontal widescreen ratio even if I'm casting device in portrait orientation. I have tried anydesk & let's view they are laggy when casting & also needs to install app in device. Any solutions or alternate apps for connect available?

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
No, iMessages will not deliver when your phone is dead. If you have an iPhone and your phone dies, your iMessages will not be sent or do imessages deliver when phone is dead received until you turn your phone back on and connect to the internet. A delivered message only appears if an iMessage has been successfully delivered to at least one of the recipient's devices that have been enabled for iMessage.
I think you posted in a wrong thread

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom