windows 8

niz04

Journeyman
I can't buy windows 8 pro by which software provided by microsoft so is there any place to buy windows 8 pro except flipkart because flipkart does't ship to kahalgaon please check any site to buy windows 8 pro dvd

thankx

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Why can't you buy through the upgrade assistant? It works flawlessly.
Anyways try flipkart customer care. I'm sure they can try to arrange something for you. link

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
not work they cant ship to kahalgaon

I use internet banking so I cant buy windows from its assistant

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
upgrade aassistant need paypal and credit card but I have only internet banking so ...is ther another way to buy it

batman

Broken In
upgrade aassistant need paypal and credit card but I have only internet banking so ...is ther another way to buy it

Try using virtual credit cards..You have internet banking for which bank?.ICICI,HDFC and SBI have virtual credit card facilities.Not sure about the other banks.But unfortunately you cannot use SBI virtual cards for purchasing Windows 8(or any international transactions).HDFC and ICICI virtual credit card should work.

duke123

In the zone
you can use Entropay...Transfer the money using VBV enabled debit card will cost you 8.25GBP~ 720₹...

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I have read from many that the FK version/retail version is upgrade only and u cant install them on fresh HDD.

I downloaded from windows upgrade assistant and it works both on already existing win7 and by a fresh install all together on a new HDD (tested them both - got 2 copies of win 8 :))

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
As per FK user reviews, the DVD is of full version and not only for upgrade.

I have a doubt, can the download manager resume the download if it is interrupted? It will take around 10 hours to download using my 512kbps bsnl broadband and the frequent power cuts is a threat.

As per FK user reviews, the DVD is of full version and not only for upgrade.

I have a doubt, can the download manager resume the download if it is interrupted? It will take around 10 hours to download using my 512kbps bsnl broadband and the frequent power cuts is a threat.

Yes it is resumable

Naxal

Little Kid
Try eBay.in

a lot of store there selling Windows 8, and many out of them will ship via Indian Post if requested but without transit insurance though

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
can anyone give me link to buy windows 8 pro in india in rs 3499 .....and ship to jhamshedpur or kahalgaon

i cant see windows 8 pro in microsoft store ...please help me this offer is going to end soon

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Flipkart closed the offer. You can try ebay.in. There is one seller selling it for 4K. Use a coupon to get discount. There is no feedback for the seller though.

New Windows 8 Professional Retail Full Version Sealed Boxed Pack With COA Label. | eBay

Top Bottom