Windows 7 getting Corrupt Every 6 Months ? Solution ?

Willjoe

Broken In
Step 1. Type cmd in the search box, right-click it, and select Run as administrator.
Step 2. In the command prompt window, type sfc/scannow and hit Enter to execute this repair process.

Regards,
WILL

OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
Step 1. Type cmd in the search box, right-click it, and select Run as administrator.
Step 2. In the command prompt window, type sfc/scannow and hit Enter to execute this repair process.

Regards,
WILL

Since it was a Non-Official Version even this did not help. Finally had to Reinstall New Windows 7 Copy.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Since it was a Non-Official Version even this did not help. Finally had to Reinstall New Windows 7 Copy.
I didn't read the whole thread, any particular reason you haven't updated to Windows 10 ? Most corporate software and drivers are succesfully ported to windows 10 now. It's a very stable OS.

OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
I didn't read the whole thread, any particular reason you haven't updated to Windows 10 ? Most corporate software and drivers are succesfully ported to windows 10 now. It's a very stable OS.

Please read the entire thread. Hardware does not support it.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
@vishk
If you have installed original Windows 7 ISO, then you can rearm it every month up to 4 or 5 times, giving you a total fully functional trial of around 5 – 6 months. This rearming feature is provided by MS itself, so EULA violation may be subjective. This way you do not have to compromise any of the system files causing latent malfunction in your OS.

Last edited:
OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
@vishk
If you have installed original Windows 7 ISO, then you can rearm it every month up to 4 or 5 times, giving you a total fully functional trial of around 5 – 6 months. This rearming feature is provided by MS itself, so EULA violation may be subjective. This way you do not have to compromise any of the system files causing latent malfunction in your OS.

I have got it installed from a Vendor who does all this, so I dont know if the copy I have got it installed does it have the Original Windows 7 ISO. How do I find it out ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have got it installed from a Vendor who does all this, so I dont know if the copy I have got it installed does it have the Original Windows 7 ISO. How do I find it out ?
Vendors scam you by installing pirated copies that they've torrented 5-6 years ago, charge you for doing a "fresh" install of that outdated copy and then they fill your OS with bloat and junkware.

Upgrade to Windows 10 or linux.

Top Bottom