Windows 7 Driver Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

D@rekills4

In the zone
I have a Gigabyte MA790GP-DS4H S-Series and AMD Phenom X4 running on Windows XP with 4GB RAM

I have tried installing Windows 7 but when the installation is over windows 7 is supposed to install my motherboard drivers automatically but it won't work
Neither has the Gigabyte website released drivers for Windows 7

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
there is no need to install motherboard drivers for win7.. most of the features of your mb will work fine in win7 without installing mb driver.. probably you will only need the display drivers..
pl run win update first before installing any driver..

y2j826

Journeyman
Simple solution is use windows update options in win 7, i did same and found correct drivers for my nvidia 6150 board. It wi;l surely help you if any drivers will be available.

mad_max

Journeyman
Where guy saying his network not working ? In windows 7 at least there is Network driver of every manufacturer.

3rd post:

Quote:Originally Posted by mad_max
which drivers aren't being installed,sound/video/network? did you try vista drivers?

All
Yes I tried Vista Drivers

i know man,its just too weird...

y2j826

Journeyman
@ Mad Max

He didn't mentioned network drivers, mostly the network drivers are already bundled in every windows, he just said vista drivers answering your query

mad_max

Journeyman
read again,he said no for my first question[without excluding the network adaptor] and yes for the second...and i based my subsequent posts on his reply,oh well :roll:

mostly the network drivers are already bundled

i know dude that's why i said its too weird !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom