Windows 11 ISO leaked

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
how did you feel about it does it provide more fps in games than win 10?
They said so in their first key note before the release.
But I wanted and liked the Windows 7 style start menu but they omitted it and made it even worse from Windows 8.1 itself.
But there are 3rd party start menus though.

And they removed themes but can download from their site.
And widgets on the right.

These are my main issues about after 8.1.

I thought this version is faster than 10 as they said in their keynote.

They specifically said its made for gamers in mind. This caught my attention.

But now don't want to go back.

Still Win10 is good I think compared with Win11 regarding some changes they made.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

quicky008

Technomancer
does anyone have any experience running win 11 on hdd as opposed to ssd? will installing it on hdd make it too slow?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
does anyone have any experience running win 11 on hdd as opposed to ssd? will installing it on hdd make it too slow?
Man
It's depressingly slow
My elder sisters daughter bought a Dell Laptop after the 1st Lockdown without an SSD and Windows 10 ran very slow and now Windows 11 opens after 5 minutes of Booting from bios to Windows screen.

So I ordered an Crucial BX500 2.5inch SSD and now she is very happy that it boots within 15seconds from bios to Windows screen.

I also felt very happy for her.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

quicky008

Technomancer
nowadays ssds from various noname brands have flooded the market-brands like geonix,zebronics etc have also started releasing ssds.Are these cheaper ssds any good (just to use as boot devices)?

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
nowadays ssds from various noname brands have flooded the market-brands like geonix,zebronics etc have also started releasing ssds.Are these cheaper ssds any good (just to use as boot devices)?
Get atleast crucial mx500 only if not samsung or wd's cheap ssd's are not reliable

Sent from my M2006C3LI using Tapatalk

paanjii2

Right off the assembly line
it was leaked already on the internet. Some key features of Windows 11 and various others details were leaked. In the leaks, it can be seen that a new start menu is designed for the new version.
myfiosgateway.com
mobdro

Last edited:
Top Bottom