Windows 11 ISO leaked

Tusharma

Broken In
This is perhaps a kind of teaser. Now that I have my hands set on Windows 10, I think I would hardly think of anything else.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Good god, what is wrong with Microsoft? Every release after Windows 7 has felt like two operating systems trying to fight each other for dominance, and Windows 10 makes that dichotomy even more obvious, but Windows 11 looks atrocious.

quicky008

Technomancer
select the os type in virtual box to win 10 64 bit-this caused the aforesaid error to disappear when i installed it on virtualbox.

quicky008

Technomancer
Its unfortunate that M$ has officially declared TPM 2.0 as a requirement for installing win 11-many of the older computers that are perfectly capable of running the OS will be incompatible simply due to the fact that their BIOS chips don't support TPM.Even some 1st gen ryzen/intel 6th/7th gen systems dont support TPM.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Its unfortunate that M$ has officially declared TPM 2.0 as a requirement for installing win 11-many of the older computers that are perfectly capable of running the OS will be incompatible simply due to the fact that their BIOS chips don't support TPM.Even some 1st gen ryzen/intel 6th/7th gen systems dont support TPM.
People will find a workaround for sure. Just takes time..

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Windows 11 thread has been created - Official Windows 11 Thread

Move any general discussion related to Windows 11 there.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
The majority of user in the world.. don't understand technical improvement or performance improvement...

Generally people only see change when it's visible... Hence Microsoft is packing almost same goods in new package and color.. which makes people think it's a new thing..

I so not like lots of visual changes.. they should focus on less resources utilisattion based on usage, more security, more features etc...

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
The majority of user in the world.. don't understand technical improvement or performance improvement...

Generally people only see change when it's visible... Hence Microsoft is packing almost same goods in new package and color.. which makes people think it's a new thing..

I so not like lots of visual changes.. they should focus on less resources utilisattion based on usage, more security, more features etc...
Yup, totally agreed. This "Update" is just to bring freshness to a otherwise stagnated OS. I personally kinda like the UI changes, but think they should focus more on the aforementioned things too, as it's what separates a good OS from a good looking one.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
My pc is not supported using i5 7500
Also the Lenovo laptop using i5 7400
Is there any possibility that windows 11 will be supported on lower end PC?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
There is a dedicated thread for Windows 11 discussion. Please continue discussing Windows 11 in general there.

setanjan123

In the zone
If microsoft makes Unix shell native, would be my number 1 reason to upgrade.
WSL2 is pretty great. A native unix compatible shell would probably need more than just adding a few commands though as under the hood Windows handles things quite a bit differently. Powershell does have a few commands that are unix compatible so I find myself using it more often than plain old cmd these days. chmod not working is a pain though. I have been seriously contemplating just fully switching to Linux but having an Nvidia GPU and still having reservations about game performance and also the fact that Game Pass wont work on Linux.

Top Bottom