Windows 11 ISO leaked

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Sources:
*www.neowin.net/news/a-windows-11-iso-for-build-219961-has-also-leaked-to-the-web/
*techstory.in/windows-11-leaks-show-significant-resemblance-to-windows-10x/
*www.ghacks.net/2021/06/16/windows-11-leak-gives-us-a-glimpse-of-microsofts-next-version-of-windows/

1623820818363.png

That start menu s**** IMO.

Attachments

• 1623820779568.png
    1623820779568.png
    455 KB · Views: 175

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Seems they just copied windows 10X for windows 11 project Or maybe 10x was made for 11 but later cancelled to avoid people from suspecting another release.

coming to the design, I would prefer windows 10 over this. They should not change the placement of start button. People are used to it being on the left. This thing looks and feel crap. seems like they mix bred Chromeos and Windows 10 which led to the birth of this Sh*t

heres another walkthrough video.

But yes, one thing which they did good is they made new sounds for notifications, power on etc. like here

Also, It seems windows has deliberately leaked windows, as evident from the tweet which they did.

ADMIN EDIT: REMOVED LINKS

Last edited by a moderator:

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Why does windows 11 look like elementary os

elementary os got inspired from mac. Windows 11 is a mixture of macOS, chrome OS and win 10. It needs heavy improvement. Also they should make there installer integrated to OOBE imo as it has not been updated after win 7. Right now it is two step installer. A single step would be better and more time efficient.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
*in.pcmag.com/migrated-65955-windows-10/143200/why-im-not-excited-about-windows-11

These are the reasons why 99% people are hating win 11 including me.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It's expected.

Microsoft's trend with Windows releases is to release some bold new design, then take feedback and walk back on the design in the next release.

We have seen this happen with Vista and 7, then 8 and 10 be now it will happen with 11 and they will address the issues in 12 (or 11.1).

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
It's expected.

Microsoft's trend with Windows releases is to release some bold new design, then take feedback and walk back on the design in the next release.

We have seen this happen with Vista and 7, then 8 and 10 be now it will happen with 11 and they will address the issues in 12 (or 11.1).

NGL, i liked windows 8 & vista more then win 11. Actually, win 11 is also not a big leap from win10 so it makes it look not too god.

windows 8 moved from aero to metro, win 11 still has metro apps and designs.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I tried installing it on VM Box, didn't work. Kept saying the PC doesn't meet minimum system requirements.

You mean Oracle VirtualBox or VMware?

If using Oracle virtualBox, what are the resources you allotted? I gave 3GB ram, 50GB storage, 4 cores, 256MB VRAM with 3d accl. enabled.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
You mean Oracle VirtualBox or VMware?

If using Oracle virtualBox, what are the resources you allotted? I gave 3GB ram, 50GB storage, 4 cores, 256MB VRAM with 3d accl. enabled.
VMware

I was running it on dual core i5, so had only 2 cores to allot. I allocated 35 GB storage & 3.5 GB RAM. Vram was 128, I think.

Top Bottom