WiFi adapter and gaming headphone

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,
Please suggest a good WiFi adapter and a gaming headphone. Budget is 1k for the former and 1.5k for the latter. Found many online but since in my budget there wasn't any good brand so thought of asking you all as I am skeptical about the warranty.
Thanks

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi Guys,
Please suggest a good WiFi adapter and a gaming headphone. Budget is 1k for the former and 1.5k for the latter. Found many online but since in my budget there wasn't any good brand so thought of asking you all as I am skeptical about the warranty.
Thanks
TP-Link TL-WN725N 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (Black): TP-Link TL-WN725N 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (Black) - Buy TP-Link TL-WN725N 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in
SteelSeries The SIMs 4 Gaming Headset 51161: SteelSeries The SIMs 4 Gaming Headset 51161 - Buy SteelSeries The SIMs 4 Gaming Headset 51161 Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Dlink is a good brand for WiFi adapters. TP Link has a USB wifi adapter if I remember correctly.

Dlink also has usb wifi adapters. Don't they? Do they come in non-usb forms also?

TP-Link TL-WN725N 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (Black): TP-Link TL-WN725N 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (Black) - Buy TP-Link TL-WN725N 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in
SteelSeries The SIMs 4 Gaming Headset 51161: SteelSeries The SIMs 4 Gaming Headset 51161 - Buy SteelSeries The SIMs 4 Gaming Headset 51161 Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

Thanks, what is the warranty for both of them?

I like the following headphones, but warranty and customer support is stopping me to go for them
*www.amazon.in/708-Stereo-Gaming-he...=1502054432&sr=8-20&keywords=gaming+headphone
*www.amazon.in/Redgear-Professional...=1502054432&sr=8-27&keywords=gaming+headphone
*www.amazon.in/Sades-SA708-Gaming-H...=1502054432&sr=8-17&keywords=gaming+headphone
*www.amazon.in/Redgear-Scream-profe...=1502054432&sr=8-19&keywords=gaming+headphone
Kotion Each Over the Ear Headsets with Mic & LED - G2000 Edition (Black/Blue): Pc: Amazon.in: Video Games
Kotion Each Over the Ear Headsets with Mic & LED - G4000 Edition (Black/Blue): Pc: Amazon.in: Video Games
Kotion Each GS410 Headphones with Mic and for PS4, Xbox One, Laptop, PC, iPhone and Android Phones(Blue): Amazon.in: Video Games
Amazon.in: Buy Marvo Scorpion Unicorn Gaming Headset (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | MARVO Reviews & Ratings

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
1 year for each component.
Thanks. Last query I have to order 4 of the headphones for me and my friends. Can you direct me to their official website so that I can get a hold of their customer support/service station if needed. I wasn't able to find any.

Top Bottom