white hat junior

greenheart.vivek

Right off the assembly line
My 9 yr old started coding with white hat jr. 300 classes about to complete. Having learnt n known the pros n cons over this time, now i want to keep my son in touch with coding. thus i am looking for 1:1 class platform form my son. please suggest alternative to whitehat junior. urgent please.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Why are you making your 9 year old child learn coding? Just let them have their school education as normal.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Isn't your son's school offer computer class which includes coding? I learned BASIC when I was 9 from school I don't know what the curriculum these days but pretty sure a normal CBSE school offer coding class

quicky008

Technomancer
My 9 yr old started coding with white hat jr. 300 classes about to complete. Having learnt n known the pros n cons over this time, now i want to keep my son in touch with coding. thus i am looking for 1:1 class platform form my son. please suggest alternative to whitehat junior. urgent please.
Dont they have any white hat "senior" courses for grown ups?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Do not force your son into coding. Let him develop his own interests. Stop creating more threads for the same question.
Because parents wants their Child to be in Silicon Valley companies...Google/Amazon/Apple/Microsoft etc.
They want their child to be a 'Prodigy' and unique from the Crowd.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Because parents wants their Child to be in Silicon Valley companies...Google/Amazon/Apple/Microsoft etc.
They want their child to be a 'Prodigy' and unique from the Crowd.
Typical Indian mentality IMO. First it was bum rush for JEE coaching, now this. Or probably it's worse: this AND JEE coaching.

Top Bottom