Which website you use for Air Tickets ?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Guys,

Which website you use for Booking Air Tickets ?

Recently I used EasemyTrip and their website and service is pretty good. Even the pricing is cheapest I found than ClearTrip/MakemyTrip/Ibibo etc.

The Final E-ticket downloaded was also neatly organized with all the necessary details for a passenger.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have once used a website that was completely unknown to me by a friend: happyeasygo.com
I have found that ticket price is relatively less than others.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have only used MMT so far. As an alternative I just get plane tickets from the airline's site.

If these are as cheap as you guys claim, I'll try them out next time I have to fly.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
I used MMT and yatra for buying airtickets. Altough I is wise to directly book from airline site if there is no price difference since it provides more features like selecting seats, cuisine and apply membership offer if there is any.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have only used MMT so far. As an alternative I just get plane tickets from the airline's site.

If these are as cheap as you guys claim, I'll try them out next time I have to fly.
Yes, there are cheaper tickets for the same flight.

I came to know about Easemytrip through SkyScanner (which is like mother of all Search Airline tickets in the World).
There it showed Easemytrip as the cheapest in the list.

Then I opened 3 sites in Tabs to compare the prices in real.

D

Deleted member 345628

I book tickets on Air India's Website , I am a student so I get extra 15kg free weight and the fare cost is also cheap .

Top Bottom