1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Which speaker should I buy, JBL Pulse 2 or iPop Splendid Sound?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Nidian Smith, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Nidian Smith

Nidian Smith New Member

There's a great new song you downloaded to your smartphone that you want a friend to hear. How do you share it? My friend want to buy a bluetooth speaker and he has no idea to choose JBL or iPop Splendid Sound. Can someone give us a suggestion?

2. SaiyanGoku

SaiyanGoku kamehameha!! Staff Member

What is his budget?

3. OP
    OP
    Nidian Smith

Nidian Smith New Member

I'm tired of holding the Samsung s8 to my head and also can't hear the caller in speakerphone mode. So I need a Bluetooth Speaker which has a built-in mic so they work for hands-free calling.Do someone used iPop? Is it worth to buy?

Hey guys, I'm thinking to buy myself a portable bluetooth speaker which I can bring along wherever I go. But am wondering if light weight should be one of the consideration I should take account if I were to bring it where I go. Any thoughts or experience from users on requirements I should consider, when looking for a bluetooth speaker?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018
  4. manishdhanda1

manishdhanda1 New Member

JBL Pulse 2 has better sound quality.

5. muditpopli

muditpopli Member

Thumbs up for JBL Pulse 2.