Which smartphone brand is the best after sales service provider?

Atif Rahat

Right off the assembly line
I'm confused in buying a new smartphone.. One plus 3t or One plus 5 are the best value for money in the market but their service is horrible.. So what should I do? Any good suggestion guys?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm confused in buying a new smartphone.. One plus 3t or One plus 5 are the best value for money in the market but their service is horrible.. So what should I do? Any good suggestion guys?
Questionnaire for Mobile phone purchase queries

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
If anything you buy has no manufacturing defects, it won't probably need after sales service. I had a LG E970 which never required service and I used it for over 2.5 years before finally upgrading to OP3.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Samsung is your only option unfortunately ... , otherwise Apple has the best after sale services..

never trust electronics , no matter what the brand is ... while most people will not be requiring warranty .. you never know when your bad luck strikes .

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Huawei Honor 8 Pro is also good since it's RMA is dealt by Regenersis Pvt Ltd. This particular vendor deals with Asus, Gigabyte etc like computer components and phones as well.

Link:Honor 8 Pro (Blue, 6GB RAM + 128GB Memory): Amazon.in: Electronics

Hyderabad Service Center location:
Regenersis (India) Private Limited
Telangana Hyderabad Door No 1-2-64/1/2 Nandana Vanam Chambers,2nd floor, Behind brand factory, Park Lane, Secunderabad-500003
10am-6pm, Mon-Sat, except for public holidays

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
my experience with LG service is very good. once when i went, i was told the problem and time (around 1 hour) within which it will be rectified and i was out in 55 minutes. second time, i was told time and estimate but declined to get it repaired.
samsung experience was not that good in terms of the person with who i interacted as i found him less knowledgeable than myself in terms of the handset.

Top Bottom