Which pre assembled gaming PC is a good buy my budget is 80k max 1 lakh

Geekysam

Broken In
*www.dell.com/en-in/shop/cty/pdp/spd/alienware-aurora-r11-desktop
I have used Alienware 17 R4 laptop and had very bad experience with it are the PCs of this brand also bad ? Like this above PC is it bad too ?

Last edited:
OP
Geekysam

Geekysam

Broken In
I have used Alienware 17 R4 laptop and had very bad experience with it are the PCs of this brand also bad ?
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/as...wer-these-questions-first.149943/post-1542847

Fill Up this form
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: I want to run Games GTA V, Maximum Action, Mad Max, Just Cause 3, Doom 2016, Fallout 4, And CSGO all on high settings and use applications like Discord I don’t plan to do any streaming

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 80k to 1 lakh max

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: I already have a monitor 1920 x 1080

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Screen, Keyboard, and Mouse.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: As soon as possible

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: No I have never built a PC before would prefer ready made PC

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Mumbai I always buy online I have never bought locally

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: How long should someone play on PC ? does playing for 4 to 6 hours Straight damage the PC ? and How long should a PC last with good care ?

As you are in Mumbai, try to visit Lamington Road, visit a PC shop & get the whole build done from one shop (for most part at least) as they will build it for you free.

CPU - AMD R7 3700X - 28.5k

Mobo - MSI B550M Pro VDH WiFi - 13k

RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3600MHz - 7.5k

GPU - Zotac RTX 2060 - 27k

M.2 SSD - WD SN550/Kingston A2000 500GB - 6k*

HDD - WD/Seagate 1TB - 3k

PSU - Antec NE700G 700W Gold - 6.1k (Any 600W Gold rated will do considering PSU supply issues)

Cabinet - CM MB511 or other mid tower ATX - 6k **

Total - 97.1k

Surely better gaming performance for same money is possible, but this build is more futureproof. Next gen games are coming in a year or two which will likely have 8 core CPU as a requirement. Next gen GPUs have started launching & they are a much better value for money than ones currently available, so doesn't make much sense to spend too much on GPU right now. With the above rig, you can confidently change GPU to even a 50k GPU in the future after 2-3 years & not observe a big bottleneck. IMO try to shift to 1440p 144Hz monitor sometime in future if you can. RTX 2060 should run any & all games pretty well for at least 4-5 years IMO (if you sacrifice graphical fidelity).

With custom PCs, you can control future upgrades. A pre-built one might lack some basic stuff like 2nd M.2 SSD slot or limited to 2 RAM slots, etc.

I have used Alienware 17 R4 laptop and had very bad experience with it are the PCs of this brand also bad ? Like this above PC is it bad too ?
Dell is overpriced a lot in India, don't even bother. I'd be surprised if they even give an i5 + 1650S rig for under 1 lakh.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Never buy pre-builts unless you are getting 100s of them with 5+ years of warranty support for your organization.
Since you live in Mumbai, go to shops in Lamington Road as mentioned above by @omega44-xt and get it assembled there. Primeabgb is a reputed seller.

They don't do it for FREE. Primeabgb also charges for the assembling. There could be other shops who do it for free I guess.
Surely it varies from seller to seller, but many sellers might agree for free building if you buy the whole PC from them. I mean, they would want a 1 lakh sale, so it is the easiest way to sweeten the deal.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Surely it varies from seller to seller, but many sellers might agree for free building if you buy the whole PC from them. I mean, they would want a 1 lakh sale, so it is the easiest way to sweeten the deal.
may be but they include the assembling in Labor charges as the engineer would be assigned to do the work for you.

Top Bottom