Which phones would you buy if you had 1 lakh rupees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

I was just wondering. If all of you had 1 lakh rupees reserved for just buying cell phones, which cell phone would you all buy in that budget?:D
For me they are as follows
N95-34k
N91 8gb- 24k
W950i-25k
ROKR E6-17k
(Btw that 1 lakh is just for cell phones. Don't post saying you'd rather buy a high-end pc or PS3 instead. This is Mobile Monsters. And you wouldn't be spending 100k on cell phones if you haven't got those things already.:D )

OP
K

K750

I will buy 9 K750 and 1 MOTO RZR
. i always had a dream of breaking RAZR V3 .

or 50 Nokia 2600 . i can distribute :D

or 4 W950

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i'll put 2k more and buy 3 N95s. use one of them for my daily usage, try to hack the software in another and break open the third to see how a phone is cramped up wid features!!! :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ he said thts not an option :D id go for the n95, rockr and save the rest for the ifone

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
1 Lac / Price of iPhone = x units.

I would buy x units of the iPhone. :D

On second thoughts, I would just buy one iPhone (the eight gigabyte model) and then save the rest of the money for the next generation of the iPhone. :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
N95 & Moto ROKR E6.
I was wondering won't this thread should be posted in Chit-chat section.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^ ya, may be..... BTW, i will take two phone Motorola L6i for rough use and nokia 6120 CLASSIC for surfing GPRS net in home..... Rest money deposit in a bank for future phones......;)

Pathik

Google Bot
Actually 1 lac is too less... If any of u have some money left then gimme.. :D
1 n95, 1 e90, 1 iPhone,
and some 1100s of the remaining money... garibo be baat dunga... :D

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Mobile Monsters All threads related to cell phones, laptops, PDAs, MP3 players, and other assorted mobile gizmos... Strictly for the geeky!

(Btw that 1 lakh is just for cell phones. Don't post saying you'd rather buy a high-end pc or PS3 instead. This is Mobile Monsters. And you wouldn't be spending 100k on cell phones if you haven't got those things already. )

Mobile Monsters is also for laptops and gizmos.

Still i would go for a N95, E90 and if possible an iPhone just to take a look at its handling and software, but wont be using it in the daily life.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
You can have a look at this: Vertu is more expensive than we expect!

Link: h**p://www.dialaphone.co.uk/blog/?p=73

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom