Which phone to buy non-android BB Q5 or Lumia 730

ASHD

Right off the assembly line
Hello friends
I want to buy a phone for calling & chatting music & lil bit photos which of these 2 mobile is good with features & battery backup.
1. Blackberry Q5 &
2. Nokia Lumia 730
Please tell me which one of the above mobiles is good
Thanks

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
735 I would recommend.

735 hasnt launched in India,only 730 has launched in India because the 4G bands supported by 735 dont match the 4G band used in India-2300mhz

- - - Updated - - -

Hello friends
I want to buy a phone for calling & chatting music & lil bit photos which of these 2 mobile is good with features & battery backup.
1. Blackberry Q5 &
2. Nokia Lumia 730
Please tell me which one of the above mobiles is good
Thanks

i have a Lumia 720 and a Blackberry Z10 and my 720 battery life is 1.5-2 days easily while Z10 struggles for even a day
the Z10 and Z3 are very similiar in terms of hardware ,same with 720 and 730
for photos,the Lumia cameras are unmatched and perform excellent even in low light
i often take shots from my 720 instead of my dslr because the 1.9 aperture does wonders in low light(not saying its better than a dslr ,am saying youll need a tripod and lot of adjustments on a dslr to replicate the same shot in low light)
that being said,both Z3 and 730 are excellent phones and have extremely top notch hardware,performance and updates
overall id say go for Lumia 730 because of the camera,battery backup and exclusive apps
BB10 while an excellent os especially its music player,gestures and apk support does fall short sometimes when certain apks refuse to run saying google play service needed
but its all down to preference ,i myself couldnt choose between the 720 and Z10 and ended up buying both within a span of 6 months-got the Z10 for 10k from dubai and my friend brought it for me,my 720 was for 15k
I love both phones and Operating systems!!they both bring a very unique experience over the very boring ios and android phones

OP
A

ASHD

Thanks friends for suggestions now I am also confused with above details :| :lol:
which should I go for now lumia 730 or q5 & for longer use & good quality in calling & surfing net.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Thanks friends for suggestions now I am also confused with above details :| :lol:
which should I go for now lumia 730 or q5 & for longer use & good quality in calling & surfing net.

both are good but frankly Lumia 730 is better in every way unless you want a physical keyboard

OP
A

ASHD

Hmmmmm....
thanks friends. So if qwerty needed then q5 is good and touch screen lumia 730 one more question which has good audio quality in speaker phone and music loudness.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Hmmmmm....
thanks friends. So if qwerty needed then q5 is good and touch screen lumia 730 one more question which has good audio quality in speaker phone and music loudness.

both are touch screen phones......
the only reason to consider the Q5 over the 730 is if you want a physical keyboard,otherwise 730 beats it in every other way

OP
A

ASHD

Alright thanks :)
So whats the best price available in market now for both phones.

Top Bottom