Which one is better, Realme or Motorola?

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
What about OTA updates,if Moto G 5G is rooted?
Read somewhere,that in rooted Moto G 5G smartphones,OTA does not work.
@SaiyanGoku
@Nerevarine
@vidhubhushan
@ariftwister

What are your points regarding the OTA issue?
Means,Rooted phone is better.

no idea dear as i have not rooted any phone till now but i think if it doesn't update then in that case you can update it manually using some app like magisk or something.
i haven't tried rooting as i haven't felt any need to do something like that.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I also saw that rooting this device with Magisk is a good experience. Only problem is that when booting up,the Moto logo is not displayed but OEM unlocked is displayed,where you have to press the power button again for proper starting.
Simply the Moto G 5G starts in Bootloader mode.
I find that to be awful.

imcj

Broken In
Friends,Yesterday I bought a new Smartphone from Flipkart through the exchange offer.
I purchased a Motorola G 5G smartphone in lieu of exchanging the Realme 6 phone.
As per specs Motorola seems to be more promising. But many easy features and apps present in Realme 6 are absent in Motorola G 5G.
Which one is better?
Motorola or Realme?
In my experience Realme has better features, price and resale value as compared to motorola but the software on motorola is almost stock android which makes it feel speedier. Given an option to choose beween them, I'd go with realme as it has many features that I use and motorola is not most bang for the buck.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
In my experience Realme has better features, price and resale value as compared to motorola but the software on motorola is almost stock android which makes it feel speedier. Given an option to choose beween them, I'd go with realme as it has many features that I use and motorola is not most bang for the buck.

Moto has higher resale value. Resale value mostly depend upon brand value. Moto has higher brand value. Realme is just one of those market spammers. Also, Realme has nagware like some not-good notifications. Realme 's UI RUI is not optimized in budget entries. Moto gives its customer better value over specs.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

You should never update via OTA after rooting, because if you have unlocked your bootloader, then doing OTA will brick your phone.
This is the reason I had reverted back to locking of OEM bootloader and unrooting the phone.

Tusharma

Broken In
If you want great camera, Realme is good. For all the other features, Motorola is better. However, choosing a good processor is really important.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

If you want great camera, Realme is good. For all the other features, Motorola is better. However, choosing a good processor is really important.
Motorola has much better processor than Realme.

Top Bottom