Which one is better, Realme or Motorola?

quicky008

Technomancer
Rebooting and Shutting down MUST be automatic for ME.
I usually switch off my phone at 10:00 p.m. night and switch on at 07:00 a.m on the morning.

I want this procedure to be automated,as was the case for Realme 6 phone.
You can keep the phone running overnight,i dont think it will deplete your battery all that much.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
You can keep the phone running overnight,i dont think it will deplete your battery all that much.
Problem is I don't want it so.
I want my phone to be completely shutoff at night(sleep time) and open during morning hrs through whole day.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Motorola in theory is a more reliable brand. Atleast they don't fake the Antutu score like RealMe :p
Link: AnTuTu bans Realme GT for three months over score-boosting allegations

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Not sure if stock android had it, but some custom UIs surely do have it. My S8 running Android 9 doesn't have it, maybe newer Samsung ones have it, not sure.

All android version after eclairs have this feature. Does it use touch wiz or one ui? One ui 2.0 has this feature.

Motorola in theory is a more reliable brand. Atleast they don't fake the Antutu score like RealMe :p
Link: AnTuTu bans Realme GT for three months over score-boosting allegations

Realme is actually more shady brand. They will provide updates which slow the phone, and often contains bloat.

If you disable notification for some bloatware apps like browser, it gets automatically enabled, and shows adverts and some not good content in notifications.

The last update which they gave, i.e. realmeUI 1.0, had so many bugs. It was not at all optimised, and using even whatsapp was pain, as it hanged a lot. The battery consumption also increased.they did not made any bug fix patch etc. And left us like that. I could not use custom rom, as it does not support fp lock and 4G network. This happened because realme has given broken source code.

Ngl, realme is the shittiest brand I have ever seen. Once the phone is sold, customer doesn't have any value.

Instead nokia or moto doesn't do all this, and they have high quality roms. So they are more reliable.

Afterall, realme is nothing but another oppo or vivo.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Can you remove
App manager,
File cleaner,
game centre,
game store,
so loop,
Default realme browser,
Default weather app,
smart assistant,
game space ,
heytap cloud,
oppo app store
and many more?
I tried removing them but got this error as its blocked by OEM (so only option is to root and uninstall)
Failure[Delete failed Internal Error]

I was able to remove the following:
Youtube Music
ORoaming

Also, I saw the feature to power on/off at specific time in additional settings in Android 10 version of Realme

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Instead nokia or moto doesn't do all this, and they have high quality roms. So they are more reliable.

The new phones of Nokia look great and have clean Android on them. Great cameras and worth checking out

Link: Nokia 5.4 and Nokia 3.4 launched in India: price and specifications revealed. - Nokia Tips

TheSloth

The Slowest One
The new phones of Nokia look great and have clean Android on them. Great cameras and worth checking out

Link: Nokia 5.4 and Nokia 3.4 launched in India: price and specifications revealed. - Nokia Tips
The screen resolution is bad. People who have been using even 10K phones would be having 1080p screen and after getting used to such resolution, Nokia's phone doesn't look appealing, especially at that price tags. If both the phones were listed for 2k less then it could be interesting.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.

The screen resolution is bad. People who have been using even 10K phones would be having 1080p screen and after getting used to such resolution, Nokia's phone doesn't look appealing, especially at that price tags. If both the phones were listed for 2k less then it could be interesting.

Yupp, also they are using a dated processor. Sd662 is pretty old now.but for those who want privacy and cleanliness at budget, it is a good choice.

D

Deleted member 345628

Rebooting and Shutting down MUST be automatic for ME.
I usually switch off my phone at 10:00 p.m. night and switch on at 07:00 a.m on the morning.

I want this procedure to be automated,as was the case for Realme 6 phone.
You shouldn't shutdown your phone at night , try putting it on to Do Not Disturb Mode . If youre thinking that the phone needs rest as our body :) , youre wrong .Turning your phone on and off every day will result in wear and tear of the phone parts and motherboard .Most of the electronics like home router , PC(Usually), Refrigerator are meant to be ALWAYS ON . I rarely shutdown my laptop (once every month) , and FYI , been using it past 8 years . Except few issues with battery . So theres no reason to switch your phone on and off .If not DND , try aeroplane mode .

D

Deleted member 345628

All android version after eclairs have this feature. Does it use touch wiz or one ui? One ui 2.0 has this feature.

Realme is actually more shady brand. They will provide updates which slow the phone, and often contains bloat.

If you disable notification for some bloatware apps like browser, it gets automatically enabled, and shows adverts and some not good content in notifications.

The last update which they gave, i.e. realmeUI 1.0, had so many bugs. It was not at all optimised, and using even whatsapp was pain, as it hanged a lot. The battery consumption also increased.they did not made any bug fix patch etc. And left us like that. I could not use custom rom, as it does not support fp lock and 4G network. This happened because realme has given broken source code.

Ngl, realme is the shittiest brand I have ever seen. Once the phone is sold, customer doesn't have any value.

Very True . The very reason I prefer pure android over bloated OS .

Some people have been recommending to delete the system apps using ADB . I tried that in my VIVO phone , to my surprise my phone performance actually got slower than it should instead have become faster .

You can always find more features in Custom ROMs than in RealMe Rom @kg11sgbg

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ I also cleaned various apps from my Vivo phone via ADB and it didn't get slower. Maybe you deleted some system dependant package by mistake.

D

Deleted member 345628

^^ I also cleaned various apps from my Vivo phone via ADB and it didn't get slower. Maybe you deleted some system dependant package by mistake.
Nope . I deleted some shady apps like VIVO Store , Calendar , Notes , Chinese Keyboard ... Bla Bla ..
I experienced the same issue with SONY XPERIA E Long time ago . So I concluded that , Stock Android > Bloatware UI .

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Very True . The very reason I prefer pure android over bloated OS .

Some people have been recommending to delete the system apps using ADB . I tried that in my VIVO phone , to my surprise my phone performance actually got slower than it should instead have become faster .

You can always find more features in Custom ROMs than in RealMe Rom @kg11sgbg

Deleted browser, now the network rate meter is vanished from not. Bar. Pretty common with Vivo.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
You shouldn't shutdown your phone at night , try putting it on to Do Not Disturb Mode . If youre thinking that the phone needs rest as our body :) , youre wrong .Turning your phone on and off every day will result in wear and tear of the phone parts and motherboard .Most of the electronics like home router , PC(Usually), Refrigerator are meant to be ALWAYS ON . I rarely shutdown my laptop (once every month) , and FYI , been using it past 8 years . Except few issues with battery . So theres no reason to switch your phone on and off .If not DND , try aeroplane mode .
:chinscratch::chinscratch:

Top Bottom