Which Motherboard Asrock H97 pro 4 or MSI Z97 PC mate?

hawx

Broken In
Hi Friends,

I have short listed the motherboards "Asrock H97 pro 4" and "MSI Z97 PC Mate" for my new build. The boards were chosen based on their compatibility to support Hackintosh build from tonymacx86 site. Apart from that I have no intention of overclocking my CPU for now and it will be used for development as well as gaming purpose. So which motherboard should I go for if we take a look based on accessiblity of service center in Pune and after sales support. I heard ASrock does not has a service center in Pune but the site lists "SMARTLINK NETWORK SYSTEMS LIMITED" from Pune as its service center though I am not sure about it. And for MSI there are plenty of service center. Also the MSI board has the Z chipset which favours if I go for overclockable Intel processor in future.
So which one should I choose. Also does the manufacture honours warranty issue if i buy the board from online site say snapdeal or flipkart. One of my friend says that Gigabyte does not honours for motherboard purchased from online site.

Also I had posted this query under "CPU/Motherboard" forum but received no response hence thought guys under this tab might help me out.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Hawx

OP
H

hawx

Broken In
Thanks man, Also say I buy it from site like newegg and ship it to India, can I claim warranty in India for the board if anything goes wrong with it, or should i buy it from local India site like snapdeal or flipkart.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Thanks man, Also say I buy it from site like newegg and ship it to India, can I claim warranty in India for the board if anything goes wrong with it, or should i buy it from local India site like snapdeal or flipkart.

Buy it from snapdeal or flipkart.

OP
H

hawx

Broken In
Buy it from snapdeal or flipkart.

Hey bro just bought the MSI Z97 PC Mate from Amazon for rs 8200, expected delivery in on Saturday 1 August. Thanks for the help.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey bro just bought the MSI Z97 PC Mate from Amazon for rs 8200, expected delivery in on Saturday 1 August. Thanks for the help.

Update,cancelled the order for MSI and bought Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H from local market. Dont ask why :mrgreen:

Top Bottom