Which laptop is the best for high end gaming and business use.?

The gamer

Broken In
I want to purchase latest spec laptop and confused between two laptop.Dell inspiron 15-7000 ( i7 processor and touchscreen ) & Hp envy 15-k006tx ( touchscreen)Which laptop should i purchase.?

[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION] Xotic is available in India? And what about service centers and warranty ?

I dont want to sound rude but we need to stop all these IMPORT recommendations. Its not easy at all and comes with so many drawbacks. If importing electronics was a viable option then none of us will buy from India. Those awesome KTM bikes too, no one will buy from local showroom.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I dont want to sound rude but we need to stop all these IMPORT recommendations. Its not easy at all and comes with so many drawbacks. If importing electronics was a viable option then none of us will buy from India. Those awesome KTM bikes too, no one will buy from local showroom.

If your budget allows (90k or above) then you should import the laptop. India gets costlier electronics anyways :( . @op can consider the Y50 IMO if he doesn't wants to import.

KTM is a different story, people here want mileage with 200cc bikes worth 150k+ and performance with 100cc ones worth 40k :facepalm:

The HP one is also good except for the dual core i7 ULV..... Y50 has a quad core i7 but no touch screen.
What about screen quality? Both have 1080p screens. Which one is better? Any idea....

Top Bottom