Which is the most graphical game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Which game has the best graphics ever seen. Please give your reasons too.
Question may be implied to anything like character, world detail, reflection etc

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Half Life 2:Lost Coast. Everything seems damn damn damn real in this game-blood, weapons, different objects.

borg

In the zone
I saw a video of Far Cry instincts. Have to agree it was amazing. The water. ooooooohhhh!. It was amazing. The blue water with waves going up & down. That was something.

zerohourkill

Broken In
FARCRY! and half life 2, althought its graphics are kinda old now....but the heaviest game is Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter! the graphics arent that good, but need high system requroments

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
I agree with most of you as FAR CRY is my flava and it is really the best game provided you have >6600GT. Really man the graphics are awsome.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
FAR CRY.....but many more on it spath...also loved latest Tomb raider version graphics...good lighting effects used

maina231

Broken In
hellrider said:
U forgot gr8est visuals of all time, ELDER SCROLLS OBLIVION is my choice!!

SAme here plus i liked the upcoming HALO 3 trailer. It was just mind blowing. Plus who will forget upcoming Gears OF war & UT 2007. :eek::eek::eek:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Sorry if I sound dumb but TrackMania Nations ESWC also has brilliant graphics and apart from the fact that there is no damage modelling, the game oozes realism.

R

rahul_becks23

all u r fighting 4 ur fav. games here...ha ha....
But i think there r so many games that have the best graphics in their respective styles.Like-
Halo 1,2---everything graphical is gr8-weapons,charcters,locations,vehicles............................
Farcry---water,outdoor scenes,nature esp. is breathtaking.
Half-Life 2---the outdoor rendering,the detail.
Doom 3 n Quake 4-The most detailed games.
oblivion,AoE3,War.40,000,....so many gr8 games having gr8 graphics.
There is no 'one' particular game that is the best graphical game.

Last edited by a moderator:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
thats true for every thing in life dude........
for example in football there is nothing like best striker or freekick taker..... ;)

That does not means we should not discuss abt those things...isnt it

No hard feelings dude...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom