which is the best gaming laptop within 60k (if necessary expandable upto 80k) ???

Stanzin

Right off the assembly line
i wanted to know which would be the best gaming laptop available within 60k rs with a good video card(ati radeon hd 5970 ) , minimum of 4GB ram , 500 GB hard disk and a good battery life..
i would prefer a minimum of 15" screen.
thank you..
email goji_stan@yahoo.co.in

V@run_Zx

Right off the assembly line
Well the budget is definitely in the gaming span. If you are going for the lower limit of the budget then for the required config you can buy HP dv6. It comes with a 1GB graphics card, but the design is rookie and the laptop tends to heat up like hell. If you are a game enthusiast then get a Alienware M11x . That will meet your requirements and it has been rated as the best smallest gaming laptop. It's bulky but heck gamers dont move around much. In India only XPS 16 and 13 are available. You will get XPS 16 at 72000, with 500GB hd, 1 GB graphics card, i7 processor. That is much more portable than alienware. It gives a classy look. Chuck XPS 13 out. Its not in the gaming race. Go between M11x or XPS 16. Thats my choice.:-o

Top Bottom