Which Hotel is good in Nehru Place ?

boosters

In the zone
Next month i am going to Nehru Place, New Delhi. Can anyone please suggest me the hotel name for 2 Adults, 3 days 2 night. My budget is around 1000-1500 only. Not Luxary but TV is required.

Hotalramsingh

New to this forum
Near nehru place I have n Idea. But I want to recommend you hotel ramsingh palace which is the best hotel in jaipur. They provide good services. For More information you can contact here.

// Mod Edit: Removed URL. Kept the post for lulz.

Last edited by a moderator:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Next month i am going to Nehru Place, New Delhi. Can anyone please suggest me the hotel name for 2 Adults, 3 days 2 night. My budget is around 1000-1500 only. Not Luxary but TV is required.
Near nehru place I have n Idea. But I want to recommend you hotel ramsingh palace which is the best hotel in jaipur. They provide good services. For More information you can contact here.

rekt :lol:

Sorry i cannot give any names, ive been to only one hotel in New Delhi and thats in Connaught Place, before i rented a flat.

However, since you are from outside the region, how about you make the most of it and get some nice "experience"

Head to Majnu ka tilla in North Delhi, more commonly knows as MTL. It is like a refugee camp for Tibetans. It has lots of nice hotels and restaurants at that area. The good part is --

1) Very cheap for the kind of accommodation you get. Trust me, if foreigners can enjoy it, so can you. (mostly South East asian foreigners)
2) You get to eat REAL Chinese/Tibetan food. Yea, the REAL Dimsums/Momo, the REAL chowmein, the way it is originally meant to be .
3) Its like visiting a foreign land. The people are mostly foreigners (well actually Tibetan refugees). they all speak fluent Hindi and English,with heavy accents of course.
4) They wont cheat you. The only place in New Delhi where cheating customers IS NOT CONSIDERED good salesmanship.
5) Real arts, crafts and products from China region, at very cheap price. Basically the same price as the ones back in their homeland directly converted into Rupees WHICH IS PROFIT FOR US. Being refugees, they get so much relaxation for imports, so EXPLOIT THE CHANCE!

Dont just make it a "trip", make it an "experience".

OP
B

boosters

In the zone

// Mod Edit: Removed URL. Kept the post for lulz.

Sorry, i just noticed this post.... So for the shopping, i have to take flight from Jaipur to nehru place again and then again Nehru place to Jaipur, is it free airline service..... :mrgreen:

Top Bottom