Which graphics to go with at the moment till Rs 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryan.838

Broken In
I want to purchase a graphics card for my system, i dont know why but i prefer NVIDIA over ATI but anything is welcome, please suggest anything
GPUs i have in mind-
NVIDIA GF GTS250
Radeon HD5770

HD5770 is a DX11 card.............later on i plan to go on a dual card mode(SLI or CossfireX)

Right now a i have a 9400GT also tellme that wat shud i do with that after new cards?? Thanxx in advance!!:smile:

Piyush

Lanaya
I want to purchase a graphics card for my system, i dont know why but i prefer NVIDIA over ATI but anything is welcome, please suggest anything
GPUs i have in mind-
NVIDIA GF GTS250
Radeon HD5770

HD5770 is a DX11 card.............later on i plan to go on a dual card mode(SLI or CossfireX)

Right now a i have a 9400GT also tellme that wat shud i do with that after new cards?? Thanxx in advance!!:smile:
came here dude
u'll get nice recommendations
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5193&page=363

OP
A

aryan.838

Broken In
plz post ur complete rig.....
My rig-
Intel Core i7 920
Intel Extreme series DX58SO board
600W Cooler Master Power supply
500GB SATA WD Caviar Blue(7200)
BenQ 24" HD
Cooler Master 690 chassis
XFX 9400GT(Have to change it ASAP)
Hope its enough.....thanxx

official

In the zone
sorry to say but u really hav a poor psu..anyway if you can then get a new psu..get Ati cards they are best bang for the buck.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
HD5770 would be the best card under 10K without a doubt. I think even your current PSU can handle it.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Yes, AFAIK the Cooler Master eXtreme Power 600W should be able to handle the HD 5770.

At ~10K, nothing beats the HD 5770 at this moment. If you do go for the HD 5770, you should note that in the range of 9.5K to 10.4K you might find a variety of brands of the HD 5770. Some *are* better than the others, so don't just try to get the cheapest one.

For example, the Biostar HD 5770s are really not good for heavy gaming use - the heatsink-fan combo in that card is cheap and hence will not cool it as well as a good brand's card would (however, the Biostar is a LOT cheaper than other HD 5770s).

Some good brands you should be looking for are PowerColor, VTX3D, Asus, Sapphire and HIS. XFX is also good but recent cards of theirs have had some issues (if you have any interest in overclocking the graphics card btw, don't get an XFX card!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom