Which games a i3 4130 can play?

Aakarshan

In the zone
Which games a i3 4130 can play on 720p monitor?I mean BF4 and CRYSIS 3.And their upcoming titles.How much year it can be survived.I talking about not upgrading the rig for 3-4 Years from now.Thanks.

Rig.

I3 4130
Asus H 81M-K
Nvidia Gtx 750
Corsair VS 1600 MHz 4 GB
WD Blue 500 GB
Antec VP 450
Cabinet
Logitech MK 200
Dell E 1914H
Asus DRW 283 ST DVD R/W

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Wrong subforum. There is even a thread for these things

*www.digit.in/forum/gamerz/8996-will-game-run-configuration.html

- - - Updated - - -

mods close this thread.

quicky008

Technomancer
Most games will work for now.But in future certain newer games are likely to be released which will require atleast a quad core cpu to work properly-then you may have to upgrade your cpu to be able to play those games.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
every game that has been released today
and more that will come in the future..
Ofcourse, you might not be able to crank up your settings to ultra though (its mostly GPU dependent but CPU also plays a part)

Each and every game is payable at medium adn low settings at 1280x780 or lower. I do that with my 2nd gen i3 which is ~20% less powerful than the 4th gen i3. You cna also overclock the IGP to get even more performance. Intel IGPs these days are surprisingly powerful.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Each and every game is payable at medium adn low settings at 1280x780 or lower. I do that with my 2nd gen i3 which is ~20% less powerful than the 4th gen i3. You cna also overclock the IGP to get even more performance. Intel IGPs these days are surprisingly powerful.

Op have Gtx 750 :p

icebags

Technomancer
i3 4130 will pretty much play most games at least medium settings, even after 3-4 years, games actually get more gpu hungry, before they get demanding on proccy, well, except a few like battlefield etc.

so, just rest assured if u already have that rig.

mods close this thread.

u dont need to be so aggressive, u know. lol. :p

Minion

Conversation Architect
Well you already bought this config. so no point of this thread although i think you should have gone with AMD FX 6300.

Top Bottom