Best Mid Range GPU

• Sapphire HD7850 1GB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you are not much bothered about warranty/RMA, get the 7950 eyes closed.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If some1 from ur family often visits Canada den theres no issues wid RMA/warrnty.In that situation u shld go with 7950

My sister is a resident of Canada and she visits every December of every year. So if I have any RMA issues then I can send the card over there and she might get it sorted out right. What do you say?

AKRICK

Broken In
My sister is a resident of Canada and she visits every December of every year. So if I have any RMA issues then I can send the card over there and she might get it sorted out right. What do you say?
Then get that HD 7xxx eyes closed.Also ull get free Games with that...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Sapphire HD7850 1GB is 14,100 and Zotac GTX650Ti Boost 2GB is 13,800. These prices I found in flipkart.

Try eBay with discount coupons. These same GPUs will cost much less there.

I am using Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 1GB/OC edition myself which I purchased from eBay last month for around ₹ 12.5k with ₹ 750 discount coupon. The prices have increased but now you can still buy my GPU from eBay for ₹ 13,550. I have a discount coupon spare so let me know if you want it. It can be used before Sept 30. Sapphire gives 3 year warranty in India.

Here is the card I have Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 7850 1GB DDR5 PCIE OC Graphic Card *Lowest Price* | eBay

Keep in mind that due to factory overclock this GPU will need 2xPCIe 6pin power connectors. Make sure your PSU has them but you can also create one with the bundled Molex to 6pin converter. Regular stock Radeon HD 7850 needs only one connector.

I couldn't be more happy with this. All the tweaking I need and hardly any fan noise. Also, cos I prefer Radeon due to their video quality and Eyfinity.

Performance wise both Ti Boost and HD 7850 will be neck to neck. Don't go by synthetic benchmarks cos they are done in "ideal" condition which isn't something we can ever replicate in real life.

Power usage wise, HD 7850 is very very good compared to Ti Boost.

Can 1 get a GPU from US/Canada and would it have international warranty that covers here as well.I meant India as well.

I was also thinking the same thing when I was trying to buy my HD 7850 last month. Asus, Powercolor and MSI don't give international warranty if you buy from Amazon etc.

Gigabyte gives but you will need to send your GPU on your expanse to Amazon which will then send to Gigabyte which will then RMA it and send back to Amazon which will then send it back to you. This is a very long process.

It is recommended to buy from India only. Don't take a risk for something this costly.

Top Bottom