which 2 Windows os's i have to prefer

Hi ,i am venkat actually compositor and want to install 2 os's in my computer....
Here i am facing problems about 32 and 64 bit..
i want to install one 32bit os and one 64 bit os(Dual os).
Can anybody help me which microsoft os's are help full at 32 and 64...

I asm thinking....
xp prof for 32 bit
and win 7 for 64 bit...

plz give me suggestions

|p7p55d-e-lx | i5-760 |sapphire hd 5770 | lg 2243t | seagate 500 gb |
coolermaster elite 310 | coolermaster extreme 600 psu |ad-7240s-zr
writer | intex 1kv ups | ms k/m |transcend 1333 2x2 gb |

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Re: which 2 os's i have to prefer

Really dont understand by the line in title thread ", Which 2 OS'S i have to prefer".
Almost as good as asking with girl you have to prefer and i am sure ,we still would be very much out of ideas.
Get windows 7 for both..32 and 64m, by the well can you please interest us in knowing why you need both environments ?

papul1993

not a newbie.....

I suggest u run Windows 7 64 bit as base OS and then run XP 32 bit, windows 7 32 bit etc on a Virtualization software like VirtualBox

OP
V

venkataramana1987

Broken In

......windows 7 32 bit etc on a Virtualization software like VirtualBox

thank you for help and i didn't get this red line

venkat

Really dont understand by the line in title thread ", Which 2 OS'S i have to prefer".
Almost as good as asking with girl you have to prefer and i am sure ,we still would be very much out of ideas.
Get windows 7 for both..32 and 64m, by the well can you please interest us in knowing why you need both environments ?

Thank you very much for suggestion.

actually I am in vfx field ,so i have to use my all media appns in 64 bit,as they can run faster in 64 bit with morethan 4 gb run by using every bite of it,
and about 32 bit all of the major softwares outside my work need it....thats why i need both os's in single system.

venkat

Last edited:

leo61611616

Journeyman

Windows 7 has an XP mode so you can use that without the need of installing a new OS on the computer.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

1) Windows XP 32bit
2) Windows 7 64bit