Where to stick Signal Booster for Nokia 3230??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_jimit

Journeyman
Hello Friends,
i have goat an signal booster "STICKER" , 'as seen on TV'.
But I don't know ,where exactly should I stick it on mobile?
My mobile is Nokia 3230.
The package tells to stick behind battery, but, where exactly?

And d second Thing..... DOES IT WORKS ?

Thank u :)

*www.mobilephonecrazy.com/modeldetail/3230,Signal_booster.htm#

Last edited:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
You get advertisements for many useless products on TV. Only a few of them are good. If some technology is there, then how can leading mobile phone manufactures like Nokia and SE provide phones without that?

Last edited:
"Signal Booster Sticker"???? What is that?!!!! How can you boost the signal with a sticker? Some kinda antenna?
U might have seen ppl with flashy stickers sticked on the rear panel of their cell, just above where actually the antenna lies. it starts flashing when u receive or make a call. That is signal booster...But I suspect whether it actually works..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ That is NOT a singal booster for sure! Ever wondered where that power for the sticker to flash comes from??? Its eating up the signals which the tower beams to your cellphone!

pushkaraj

In the zone
^^^ That is NOT a singal booster for sure! Ever wondered where that power for the sticker to flash comes from??? Its eating up the signals which the tower beams to your cellphone!

+1
So if the signal is already weak, then the sticker will attenuate the signal even more and there will b loss of signal.

So do I...bt still many ppl think it enhances the signal...bt how , is a mystery.. :D

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
I have used the mobile signal booster and It doesnt work. just stick on the phone after removing your battery...

it doesnt work... just a money making trick :D

p.s. came free with the USB fan and light that I purchased :p

_

kumarmohit

Technomancer
^^ Wat, the magazine, you're supposed to read it. Though I see no reason why you should read a magazine that is an year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom