where to buy t mobile lg q7+tm smartphone in India

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I am Rupesh and I has seen the specifications of one smartphone ie., lg q7+tm and its part number is lg-Q610TA-q7-plus-t-mobile.

I want to buy this smartphone as it highly suits for my daily needs and also affordable. I searched web a lot for the features I need but not found except this smartphone.

The issue is when I click the buy button on the specifications page of this smartphone the page is redirected to T-Mobile website.

In T-Mobile website when I click add to cart it is showing currency in us dollars and not Indian currency.

Is there any place where I can buy this smartphone online or store.

If you want to see the specifications or details of the specifications I have selected please search for the following word only without any mistake otherwise you may be visited to webpage of another smartphone.

lg-Q610TA-q7-plus-t-mobile.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
This model is not released in India. T-Mobile is a US mobile carrier service which sell phones and their own SIM pre-installed in the phone.

This is the Indian released model :
LG Q7 (LMQ610YN) - The AI Powered Smartphone | LG IN

which doesn't have good reviews. I will once again suggest you to at least go try some headphones with your own phone and then your headsets + phones suggested by forum members. Borrowing from friends or relative just for few hours is another option. Good luck!

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
This model is not released in India. T-Mobile is a US mobile carrier service which sell phones and their own SIM pre-installed in the phone.

This is the Indian released model :
LG Q7 (LMQ610YN) - The AI Powered Smartphone | LG IN

which doesn't have good reviews. I will once again suggest you to at least go try some headphones with your own phone and then your headsets + phones suggested by forum members. Borrowing from friends or relative just for few hours is another option. Good luck!

The us version consists of quad DAC. We can get it at the same price as Indian version. Us version is q7+tm while Indian version is q7 tm.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
That's not worth 16k.

Yes you are right 32 GB version of lg q7 is bull shit but I think 64 GB version of lg q7 is better.

Forget about dac Lg smartphone products are more durable than redmi smartphones. Redmi smartphone products have high sar value. First they work fine and after some days stops working. Presently I am facing with redmi note 4 pro.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yes you are right 32 GB version of lg q7 is bull shit but I think 64 GB version of lg q7 is better.

Forget about dac Lg smartphone products are more durable than redmi smartphones. Redmi smartphone products have high sar value. First they work fine and after some days stops working. Presently I am facing with redmi note 4 pro.
I have a Redmi Note 3 and Mi A1 at home which are working fine. This whole sar value debacle has gone too far. We get much more harmful radiation from Sunlight in form of UV.
Seriously, if you want to buy that POS LG phone, by all means, go ahead. Just don't seek advice here in case it doesn't performs as expected. Forum members have already wasted their time in trying to explain its cons to you.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@OP it's T-mobile paired phone. Don't think you can buy same model in India.

Try eBay global store and Amazon.com. Check if either of them has it and ships to India.

Also, keep in mind, the warranty could (and should) be valid only in USA i.e. if it falters you've send it to USA for repair.

(I had bought a LG G4 while I was in USA. The phone bricked and the LG service centers in India even refused to open that mobile as it was bought from USA. After much pestering the one who opened it, said the chipset is not available in India. I even talked with LG service area managers. Two things came up, 1. The chipset is sure not available in India, 2. Not worth to import one from USA for only one phone)

A case study for you.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I have chosen xiomi poco f1 which has latest components like Qualcomm 845 processor, liquid cooling technology. It comes within 18000/- rupees only.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Depends on your usage & preferences.K20 has better design & better camera(though poco f1+gcam is also very good) but comes with ads in MIUI & priced a bit higher than it should be.Maybe it will get a price cut in flipkart big billion sale.Poco f1 is now available for 18k though.

Top Bottom