Where to buy Corsair K70 Gaming keyboard

sksundram

In the zone
can somebody tell me where to buy Corsair k70 gaming keyboard in India ? i didn't find any retailer online

OP
sksundram

sksundram

In the zone
just checked primeabgb but they have no listing of k70. btw i stay in new delhi and nehru place too doesnt have it in stock

ankush28

Bazinga
Buy Online Corsair Vengeance K60 Performance FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard in india
K70 seems not available anywhere online... I saw k90 in few shops.
Guys IMO logitech G19 is better option to corsair KBs else k90 is good option too.

Buy Online Corsair Vengeance K90 Performance MMO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard in india

Last edited:
OP
sksundram

sksundram

In the zone
thanks for your replies Ankush. I think i have to import it then and G19 might be better but i am always a corsair fan so didn't want to venture out :chinscratch:

rock2702

Padawan
Yaa, k70 is not available online anywhere.Just called up MD Computers, Kolkata and they said it is gonna be available most probably by first week of July.The price is going to be high because of the current dollar rupee rate.

OP
sksundram

sksundram

In the zone
that's because k90 doesn't have all mechanical keys...a big reason for not buying it whereas k70 and k95 both have full mechanical keys. i opt for k70 due the sexy red color and reactive typing.

Top Bottom