Where I can buy Windows 10 and Ms Office for low cost retail ?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I need some seller suggestions because l heard that many are scams
This is the number of Digi World an Indian seller of OS & Office keys from Gujarat.
Whatsapp him and he will guide you by installing everything.

Digi World -+917788973901

I am buying from him since 2019 when I bought my 1st Ryzen Gaming Desktop.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
This is the number of Digi World an Indian seller of OS & Office keys from Gujarat.
Whatsapp him and he will guide you by installing everything.

Digi World -+917788973901

I am buying from him since 2019 when I bought my 1st Ryzen Gaming Desktop.

This company

*digiworld4u.in/product/office-2021-professional-plus-license-key-fast-email-delivery/

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I am use REMOVED SPAM LINK they are a microsoft partner, but don't have many payment methods
This sites softwares are very costly compared with others who provide the same softwares for cheaper prices.

I bought from DIGI WORLD – Right Place For Software Solutions You Need

This guy supports via whatsapp. Guides us using TeamViewer if need arises.

I bought from him repeatedly and is very good.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
This sites softwares are very costly compared with others who provide the same softwares for cheaper prices.

~snip~

This guy supports via whatsapp. Guides us using TeamViewer if need arises.

I bought from him repeatedly and is very good.

Delete the spammer link from your quote

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Delete the spammer link from your quote
He is not a spammer man. I bought from him several times and I have his whatsapp messages also. He is a Gujarati not some unknown foreigner who will scam us.
This is his phone number also : +91 77889 73901.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
He is not a spammer man. I bought from him several times and I have his whatsapp messages also. He is a Gujarati not some unknown foreigner who will scam us.

He's talking about the post you quoted. That person was a spammer. I banned him so their post was deleted, but since you quoted them the spam link appeared in your quote. But I have deleted it so no worries.

I bought my Windows 10 pro license from G2A for ~2000 INR but seems this Digiworld guys have it for cheaper.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
He's talking about the post you quoted. That person was a spammer. I banned him so their post was deleted, but since you quoted them the spam link appeared in your quote. But I have deleted it so no worries.

I bought my Windows 10 pro license from G2A for ~2000 INR but seems this Digiworld guys have it for cheaper.
Okay Thanks

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

The Keys are genuine and it could be the reason they were bought in bulk volume from MS or when some vendors sells it for cheap prices instead of keeping them stale in their warehouses.
Also big MNC(s) buy corporate license for its Employees and some licenses are sold like these. I had MSDN account from my old company and it had many licenses for multiple MS applications
  • Visual Studio
  • Windows 10
  • SQL Server 2018

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The Keys are genuine and it could be the reason they were bought in bulk volume from MS or when some vendors sells it for cheap prices instead of keeping them stale in their warehouses.
Also big MNC(s) buy corporate license for its Employees and some licenses are sold like these. I had MSDN account from my old company and it had many licenses for multiple MS applications
  • Visual Studio
  • Windows 10
  • SQL Server 2018
Yeah, that's what I think as well. Long time back I had bought a Windows 7 retail license from Ebay from a seller who was selling it cheap. Then after around 6 years, I upgraded by motherboard and contacted Microsoft customer support to port the license to the new machine. The customer support guys told me that the key I was trying to port came from Dreamspark (which was a Microsoft program to give full versions of Windows or tools like Visual Studio to students for free). So the guy basically was getting keys for free and was selling them on Ebay for profit. The customer support guy asked me for the Dreamspark id and since I didn't have it to begin with, I had to buy another key.

Top Bottom