Where can I get them In KOLKATA ??????.......

abhisek1989

Broken In
hello friends,
I want to buy some stuffs can u help me out to find them.
1) 1Pcs Red CCFL Light for my case,
2) Cable Sleeving Kit,
3) 1pcs Side Panel for my Cooler Master Elite 310,
4) 2 pcs Red led 80mm fan

can u all plz tell me where can I get them In kolkata...........

OP
A

abhisek1989

Broken In
i tried many shop in chandni and I know hard to find rhem in one shop, is threre any online shop or any specify shops anyone know where cn I get them easily

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Hard to name a specific shop for these stuff, just try as many shops in chandni as possible

I will say opposite, just go to those few shops which are big and most popular. Like- Vedant, Technocrat, Eastern Logica etc.. If you keep asking every shop about the items you posted then at the end of the day you will need those Red LED fans to cool your head :). I have had this horrible experience when I went to at least 20 shops to find a Razer Hard Mice pad, some of them never even heard of 'Razer' before :))
Anyway, all the items you need is Cabinet customisation items, so go online and buy, have peace.

Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Audio , Electronic And Computer Online Superstore In India

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
cross off vedant from the list. Here is the list of things they stock these days:

Nvidia XFX gfx cards
Generic cabinets
Intel & Asus motherboard
Samsung monitor

Anything else is hard to find there (of course processor, RAM, HDD will be there)

You can try starcomputer mall. I have seen that even if they don't have the thing they arrange it from somewhere, but whenever they have done this for me, I had other items worth 5-10k in the list. So good luck.

masterkd

Padawan
where is this mall??please give me the address
vedant do keep gigabyte sub 3k mobos too and kingston (only kingston) pen drives :mrgreen:

Top Bottom