Where can I get Greenfield Android projects for additional income?

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
I mean new apps from the start, I am not looking for fixing bugs or adding new features in existing app done by someone else

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TIL, "In software development, a greenfield project could be one of developing a system for a totally new environment, without concern for integrating with other systems, especially not legacy systems. Such projects are deemed higher risk, as they are often for new infrastructure, new customers, and even new owners."
Source: Wikipedia

Well if you want to make new apps from scratch, just do some market research, get some ideas and start working? Are you looking for new ideas?
Anyway, just building an app doesn't guarantee income. Unless a sizable population downloads your app and you find a way to monetize you are not going to make money.

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
TIL, "In software development, a greenfield project could be one of developing a system for a totally new environment, without concern for integrating with other systems, especially not legacy systems. Such projects are deemed higher risk, as they are often for new infrastructure, new customers, and even new owners."
Source: Wikipedia

Well if you want to make new apps from scratch, just do some market research, get some ideas and start working? Are you looking for new ideas?
Anyway, just building an app doesn't guarantee income. Unless a sizable population downloads your app and you find a way to monetize you are not going to make money.
I am not looking to make my own app & earn money. As you said people might be having ideas or need an app for their business but they might be looking for developers, so I mean to make an app for them.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You could try signing up on some freelance website. There are always startups looking for freelance developers to create baseline applications usually for demo'ing to investors.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
fiverr, freelancer

you need good reputation. fiverr is filled with eastern europeans who have built a very good portfolio for apps.

Top Bottom