where can i download free video controller(VGA Compatible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
i think he wants a player.

google for VLC,powerdvd,windvd etc...

PS: and if u do find a location to D/l the vga controller then see if there is the latest CPU in the lists.. tell me 1st ok. :-D

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
can u please clarify your actual need ?? and Others Please dun laugh coz I am tryin to explain things to a supposed n00b !!!

1) VGA Controller - The hardware which helps in displaying on the monitor. Your monitor is actually connected to it and it may be onboard (i.e. on your PC mainboard) or may be separately connected. If your monitor is displaying images then your video controller is working.

2) Video driver: The software which actually helps Windows to recognize your video controller hardware and make it function properly. If you are in search for this, can you refer to your motherboard manual and let us know about your motherboard model, then we can help you with the download.

3) Video Players: this is an unusual idea that you may be in search for this but these are the software players which are used to play videos or songs on your computer. If you use windows then you already have Windows Media Player. You can als download VLC from www.videolan.org or Mplayer from www.mplayerhq.hu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom