When the next GPU will occur?

RageshAntony

In the zone
I want to buy RTX 2060 or GTX 1660 but thinking whether the prices will drop in near future

How long i have to wait?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I want to buy RTX 2060 or GTX 1660 but thinking whether the prices will drop in near future

How long i have to wait?
Realistically speaking, nobody knows if a price drop will happen in next 6 months. Nvidia ("super" GPUs) is messing up with customers because of Navi launch. 1660 and 2060 are in separate performance tiers and won't make sense in comparing them.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Not for a long time, The 10XX series went on for 3 years because of lack of competition. if AMD Navi Tanks you can expect another 2 years at least.

Astra

The Shadow
If you really look towards a cheaper option, you can buy 2 rx580 in the same price, check those out, amd offers a cheaper and better alternative these days! Its just the drivers that lack behind for AMD, becuase Nvidia does`nt drop price that easy!

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
Nvidia GeForce RTX ‘Super’ GPU Refresh, RTX 20 Series Price Cuts Rumoured

I am also waiting for RTX 2060 super, just wait for next month.

Last edited by a moderator:

How long i have to wait?
Wait for a month or two, at max. Nvidia Super is rumored to come out by 10th July, & those rumors are suggesting price drops of current GPUs to compete with AMD. Even now RTX 2060s are like 30k, which is a good price for India. So if it goes down further, definitely a great buy.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
thanks for your suggestions .OK I will wait upto mid july .

Since I am sometimes use small Deep learning samples , I have to stick with Nvidia since Tensorflow don't support AMD

Top Bottom