Wheel mouse optical and Basic optical mouse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj_4588

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

I wanna know what is the difference between Wheel mouse optical and Basic optical mouse.......As i have compared both the products i found the only difference was the Basic optical mouse does'nt have ps2 and usb connectivity........

I have the basic optical mouse nd it has both PS2 and USB connectivity.......

*www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/ProductC omparison.aspx?type=Mouse&pid1=008&pid2=009

Then wats the difference???

Huzefa

Journeyman
what do u mean , a wheel is always helpfull in scrolling pages , all applications , all mouses have ps2 and usb connectivity

OP
R

raj_4588

Huzefa said:
what do u mean , a wheel is always helpfull in scrolling pages , all applications , all mouses have ps2 and usb connectivity

u didnt get me guys.......Actually both wheel mouse optical and basic optical mouse have the scroll wheel.......nd they even have usb nd ps2 connectivity.....wat i wanted to know is why is there a difference in the names.....

the link which i gave u (i guess u need to copy and paste the link) compares both of 'em...

just wanted to know wat the difference is???

OP
R

raj_4588

sorry the link is...

*www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/ProductComparison.aspx?type=Mouse&pid1=008&pid2=009

when i wanted to buy them the local dealer here quoted different prices for both of 'em......But when i compared i didnt find anything different!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.