Whats the issue with my pc?

OP
X

Xamanus

Journeyman
Tell me some good repair shops in laminton road or south mumbai, Ill go to prime abg and who else is good?

Im back to same issue: Pc wont turn on. Switched to a new power supply still not working, whats the issue?

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tell me some good repair shops in laminton road or south mumbai, Ill go to prime abg and who else is good?

Im back to same issue: Pc wont turn on. Switched to a new power supply still not working, whats the issue?
Extensive testing is required which needs you to take it to some pc shop. Primeabgb is the best option in Mumbai so instead of trying your luck at other shops just go there but check their site first for info regarding timings of shop opening etc.

OP
X

Xamanus

Journeyman
Extensive testing is required which needs you to take it to some pc shop. Primeabgb is the best option in Mumbai so instead of trying your luck at other shops just go there but check their site first for info regarding timings of shop opening etc.

could it be the power outlet to be an issue? Im starting to think it could be this. This may sound stupid but even my ac has issues, it doesn't cool sometimes but when pc is on, the cooling is powerful for sure.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
could it be the power outlet to be an issue? Im starting to think it could be this. This may sound stupid but even my ac has issues, it doesn't cool sometimes but when pc is on, the cooling is powerful for sure.
A bad earthing/neutral may indeed result in issues. Have you checked turning on your pc by only using ups/inverter with mains off?

OP
X

Xamanus

Journeyman
A bad earthing/neutral may indeed result in issues. Have you checked turning on your pc by only using ups/inverter with mains off?

It was the switch, i was using an extension previously, now i plugged into the the ac switch and no problems till date. Wasted 5k on a psu, where can i sell it?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was the switch, i was using an extension previously, now i plugged into the the ac switch and no problems till date. Wasted 5k on a psu, where can i sell it?
You won't be able to sell it without a loss. I now see you got corsair cx550 which is definitely better than this gigabyte 700w model.

Top Bottom