Whats the difference between Galaxy Note 800, 10.1 and yet to come Note 8.0

threeJ

Right off the assembly line
Guys, Im really going crazy figuring out the difference between Galaxy Note 800 which is superb, the Note 10.1 and the Note 8.0 (Not release yet). :pullhair:

What is the major difference between them. I see the Note 8.0 being more on the simple and multimedia side :? while note 800 to be a lot more like a business as well a on the go multimedia handheld. Is that it ? Is there going to be a big price margin between Note 800 and Note 8.0 or are they both gonna be more or less same with the 8.0 having an edge over 800 and 10.1 ?

I had to know about these few things before i can opt for one of these. Not sure whether these questions are to be put here or in buying thread.

I guess the Galaxy note 10.1 and N800 are the same ?

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys, Im really going crazy figuring out the difference between Galaxy Note 800 which is superb, the Note 10.1 and the Note 8.0 (Not release yet). :pullhair:

What is the major difference between them. I see the Note 8.0 being more on the simple and multimedia side :? while note 800 to be a lot more like a business as well a on the go multimedia handheld. Is that it ? Is there going to be a big price margin between Note 800 and Note 8.0 or are they both gonna be more or less same with the 8.0 having an edge over 800 and 10.1 ?

I had to know about these few things before i can opt for one of these. Not sure whether these questions are to be put here or in buying thread.

I guess the Galaxy note 10.1 and N800 are the same ?

The note 800 is a quad core version of the note 10.1
the note 8.0 is an 8 inch tablet with internals like the note 2.

OP
T

threeJ

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for the help @alphaQ . Finally solved. The Note 800 and Note 10.1 is the same (Source: think digit review). No more confusion :)

Top Bottom