What was your first game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
W i d e S c r e e N said:
do u know which game
is this: racing game...toy cars..japanese set...turbo boost..incredible graphics..cartoonish/anime style...demo found on digit/computer gaming world cds?
I think you're talking about Re-Volt.

Dipen01

Youngling
Mine was Dave....and I use to absolutely love it.....Infact i still love it...;)

I can complete full game in less than 20 min...:D

din4204u

Broken In
well first ever game of mine was cat when i was 10 yrs old ,then our computer teacher taught us pac-man.then i used to play prince.then i used to go to market (stealing money from my dad's wallet) and used to play mario on media consoles for 50paisa per 10 mins.then i used to bring media consoles on rent at my place when my mom and dad used to go out side.that time i was 13-14.then i toped my 10th class and i asked my father to buy me a media console.then in 11th i got my computer and the first ever game i played on my pc was delta force 1 in 2000.
last night i ended rainbow six vegas......uff...i m still alive.....

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
My first and by far the best pc game was severance blade of darkness i liked it even more than i liked fear

ranger_bro

Right off the assembly line
hmm i really cant rember my first pc game....it was very very old....
first pc game i rember playin is POP...and game in which a cat jumps over a trashcan:p
first mobile game= snake
first video game= tarzan and mario
first ps1 game= roadrash jail break
first ps2 game= tekken
first nintendo DS game=pokemon
first MMORPG= Ragnarok

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
On any PC:: Doom..
On My own PC:: Quake3
The first game I completed:: Spiderman
The first full ver game:: Fifa2000

abhi_sunray

Right off the assembly line
My first game is Delta force 2. at that time i am unable to play it but my friends teaches me how to play

Yad

Broken In
My first Nes game was : Arkanoid.
Strange but i played mario a year later.
Genesis game : brian lara cricket
Pc Game : roadrash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom