What should i upgrade?

bullooka

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Gaming- Gta v, Watchdogs, Ryse Son of Rome, Battlefield Hardline Batman Series

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:20,000-25,000

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:If Needed

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:2 Tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No, Size 22'', 1920x1080

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:CPU-Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.40GHz Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
Mainboard-ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8P67 PRO (LGA1155)
RAM-ADATA 4x2Gb 1333Mhz
PSU-Cooler Master- GX 550w
HDD-1863GB Seagate ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SCSI Disk Device (SATA)
Optical Drive-SONY DVD RW AD-7240S SCSI CdRom Device

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Under 3 Months

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Yes, and i'll do it myself

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:North-East India,Arunachal Pradesh,Itanagar. Yes

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I already Have GPU-MSI N580 Twin Frozer II, But i think its too old to run those games i mentioned, so i want to upgrade my pc, but my budget is Low, so can you please suggest me a better GPU under this price.
and can you Recomend me if there is something else i should upgrade in my PC.
and one more question? I never overclocked Anything Accept my Gpu, an is my System good for overclock?

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Buy Asus gtx 770 for 25k..... If u could increase the budget to 28k then u can buy the gtx 970

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
try to increase your budget a little bit and get a GTX 970. Then you can game at ultra without any problems.

2kool2btrue

In the zone
+1. A GTX770 makes no sense compared to the GTX970 at a 3k price difference. The card sells for 25-26k locally (if you can find it). I've seen a Zotac GTX970 sell for 25800 on Snapdeal 4 days back.