[Query] What is the RMA procedure for Corsair?

damien66

Broken In
I bought a Corsair CX 450 PSU, online, from MDComputers on the 17th. I got the delivery on the 24th, and within a day it stopped working. I filled the return item form on the MDComputers site, but have to date not heard back from them. Is there any way for me to get a replacement from the manufacturer themselves? If yes, how do I do that?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I bought a Corsair CX 450 PSU, online, from MDComputers on the 17th. I got the delivery on the 24th, and within a day it stopped working. I filled the return item form on the MDComputers site, but have to date not heard back from them. Is there any way for me to get a replacement from the manufacturer themselves? If yes, how do I do that?
Register in this RMA Page of Corsair: RapidIdentity
Then raise a ticket and ask for help for replacement. They will respond within 48 hours and your problem will be solved.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

If you live near to any Kaizen Infoserve office then just take the PSU, The PSU cable ( power plug ) and invoice there. You will get an replacement PSU within 15 days :
Contact US | Kaizen

Top Bottom