What is SEO? How can it help me? and which is the best institute in jaipur for learn

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
Re: What is SEO? How can it help me? and which is the best institute in jaipur for le

SEO means Search Engine Optimization. As the name suggests, it is a process used to increase the ranking of a website. It is done by studying the website's target and using the efficient tags so that the web pages of that website will get displayed through search engines easily.
It can help you in a better wey, if you want your website to be shown in higher rankings, or within first few pages out of 1000s of search result pages.
SEO is very much useful for internet marketing of our websites. It can be done either by paid listings or changing the content of web pages so that maximum number of search engines will display your web pages in the search results.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Re: What is SEO? How can it help me? and which is the best institute in jaipur for le

There is no institute that will teach you SEO LOL, seriously.
They'll only ask you to pay fees and give you some material downloaded from the internet and parrot it in front of you~

Top Bottom