What Do You Hate/Love About Elections?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
So there's elections in my state and well I think I don't need to tell what's the condition here.

What I hate -
1. The Media
2. Most Of The Politicians
3. The Debates
4. The Rallies
5. The Hype and Campaigns
6. Racism or rather statism (?)

Why I hate -
1. Too much annoying specially during election, picture election as war rather than a way to help the public.
2. Everybody suddenly starts giving a **** about what's happening in this country and state. Like no one gave a **** when 100 days crossed after Narendra Modi's promise to bring black money back but they sure give a **** when elections are here.
3. Pointless. Most of them don't care of what's happening. They start talking like they have done so much for the country or state.
4. Causes traffic everywhere. Elections are help to elect someone who will make life easier for the public but rather it becomes more hard. And the bike rallies consists of only punks who don't care about traffic rules/
5. Most of the hype dies after the elections are over. It makes no sense. And the campaigns are annoying. They say to go and vote, it will make everything better(including traffic) but ignore the annoyance they are causing to other people and the traffic jams they are causing.

What I Love -
1. We get to see Manmohan Singh speak .. oh wait we don't :p
2. Nothing in particular atleast for this generation of politicians.

Top Bottom