1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

What do u think of this MOBO ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Hardware Q&A' started by tiblu, May 8, 2006.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiblu

tiblu New Member

2. drvarunmehta

drvarunmehta New Member

In one word, YES. But unless you want an SLI rig, why waste money on this? Get a A8N-E instead.

3. OP
    OP
    tiblu

tiblu New Member

OK d.mehta i think ur right, i have heard A8NE chipset fan problem hav they solved it.

4. john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate No pain....No gain

ASUS A8N-e chipset fan problem was there but in Revision 1.00 mobo. Revision 2.00 onward it has been solved. So when buying do check that u get a Rev.2 mobo. Just look for Rev. 2.00 printed on the mobo under the name(ASUS A8N-E).
    As far as the mobo u mentioned, buy it if u have the money and want to have a SLI setup now or in future. Or simply stick to A8N-E or A8N-VM CSM.
    By the way A8N-e is great for overclocking also.

5. abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil Manchester United

I just want to remind you all of the fact that in all Asus mobos except A8N32-SLI deluxe, the SLI mode is X8/X8, i.e. when two Nvidia graphics cards are joined in SLI, they will operate at PCI-express frequency of X8, whereas the maximum is X16. Only A8N32-SLI deluxe has support for full SLI x16. Please keep this in mind when making a buying decision.

But A8N32-SLI deluxe is expensive (around Rs.19000), so I think if you are not so serious about SLI, get the A8N-E instead.

6. samrulez

samrulez New Member

Good....its SLI.....and its a revision over the old one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.