What do u suggest??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_pant

In the zone
hey i am on the virge of buying a new computer....
i was thinking that if i buy the "best buy feb. 2005" combo of AMD Athalon64 3000+ and ASUS K8N-E delux.... wud the price be affected by the new budget??? and by how much??? and also can anyone tell how much onboard video memory does this ASUS motherboard have and do u suggest that i buy a Gforce 5200 FX with it?? PLEASE HELP!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well mario first off this aint the section to be posting in for hardware queries but plzz be sure to post in the hardware discussion section (or rather hardware reviews section to be more appropriate)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

Anyways regarding the budget query well i guess that would entirely depend on the extent of duty that is reduced on the Imports of foreign goods.....so if a drastic change has been made then u definetly must look forward to get PC components at quite cheap rates :wink: Also heres a runnign thread on it *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15379

Also u meant the Asus K8N-E Mobo that u plan to buy has a Onboard Nvidia Nforce 3 250Gb chipset...so consider it givin ya a max of 64Mb shared Vram (i Suppose) :)

plus dun go for a Fx5200 Gfx card if and if only u are short out on budget....or else consider Ati Radeon 9600Pro Rather which i suppose around 7k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom