What deo you use?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thanks everyone for the reponses. I finally had a chance to compile all of the suggestions.
Following is the summary of everyone's suggestions, in following format:

Suggestion
MemberName: "Quote"

Cinthol Men's Deo Stick, Energy
Faun: "I tried spray deos and roll-ons. This has the best mild smell and sticks for longer time. Energy version."

Old Spice Orignal or Musk, Park Avenue Storm
Azvnoit: "Old Spice is mild but long lasting, I use daily and for formal occasions. Park Avenue Storm is strong and quite long lasting as well, for casual outings and gatherings."

Deo sticks works better than spray
TigerKing: "Instead of that, try using इत्तर (अत्तर), variety and natural smells."

AXE Signature Gold Black Musk & Cedar Wood
Nerevarine: "Once u go axe signature u never go back"

Antiperspirant + perfume of your choice
Axex2x2: "Use deo's for gym/sports stuff."

Engage deo
Anky: "...which comes packed in box and costs around 250rs are good. Smell stays for a longer time and is real good."

Regular bath
Zangetsu: "Bath everyday with a good quality Soap and you don't need deo/perfume."

Old Spice
Zangetsu: "it has excellent scent"

That means I have following choices:
Cinthol Men's Deo Stick
Old Spice Original
Park Avenue Storm
Antiperspirant + Perfume
Engage deo
Regular bath

Now, I do bath regularly, and body odour is not a problem with me. I just wanted to smell better to increase my appeal. Hence I don't really want perfume. Thus list is shortened to following:
Cinthol Men's Deo Stick
Old Spice Original
Park Avenue Storm
Engage deo

For the time being, since Cinthol Men's Deo stick is the most cheap, I would give this a try. Later I might want to try AXE Signature. I also have kept Old Spice on my try list, since atleast two people suggested it.
Thanks everyone again. :D Smell good.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
While I was in college I used to use Adidas Moves. It is a bomb. These days it is very hard to find. Nowadays I use Axe chocolate.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I love these two.
Can't always afford the former but recent fan of the later.

Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Deodorant Spray - For Men - Price in India, Buy Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Deodorant Spray - For Men Online In India, Reviews & Ratings | Flipkart.com

Nike Pure Deodorant Spray - For Men - Price in India, Buy Nike Pure Deodorant Spray - For Men Online In India, Reviews & Ratings | Flipkart.com

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
so finally which deo u bought ?
I bought Cinthol Men's Deo Stick and been using it for quite some time. Its fragrance is good, but I don't think it sticks for long and definitely not till few hours when it really needs to.
Later when I had to go for a trip, I just bought Axe Signature due to lack of decisiveness. :p I know. -_-

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I bought Cinthol Men's Deo Stick and been using it for quite some time. Its fragrance is good, but I don't think it sticks for long and definitely not till few hours when it really needs to.
Later when I had to go for a trip, I just bought Axe Signature due to lack of decisiveness. :p I know. -_-
Hmm...may be u can post a table of all the Deo tried and there feedback ;)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I'm using deodorant since 2003 when I was in 9th standard & have rarely missed a day since then. I heard/read somewhere the deodorant that are available in the market are all fake but I thought how can such a fraud be commited on a large scale as every marketplace like big bazaar,spencers, local shops ,etc. all had the same product. So, I initially used Axe for a long time, then tried others of which:
Fogg (with the golden font) was good, park avenue, wild stone,Engage were also good, Adidas, axe, seemed average. Lomani Cigar was the best among all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom