Western Digital Scorpio Black 500GB 2.5" Laptop Hard Disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkerala

Journeyman
1. Model number and details: Western Digital Scorpio Black 500GB 7200rpm 2.5"
2. Date of purchase: NA
3. Reason for sale: This hard disk is removed from a brand new Laptop for upgrade. Desktop like performance with speed of up to 130MB/s. Passed every test.
4. Warranty details: No
5. Expected Price: Rs 4500 + Rs 100 DTDC Shipping
6. Location of Seller: Kottayam, Kerala
7. Pictures along with your User ID + date written on a piece of paper

*flgoo.com/u/?di=LDJQ*flgoo.com/u/?di=EMGZ*flgoo.com/u/?di=9O0S*flgoo.com/u/?di=FFBA

Last edited:

tomys24

Broken In
i believe, if it is removed from laptop it will not get separate warranty. the warranty will be same as of laptop.
if it do have warranty, please update the date of purchase and post warranty screenshot.
there is no point in saying warranty is 3 years. 3 years starting from when?
also the date on hdd shows may 2011 which is more than 1 year old. please update remaining warranty details.

OP
M

mkerala

Journeyman
i believe, if it is removed from laptop it will not get separate warranty. the warranty will be same as of laptop.
if it do have warranty, please update the date of purchase and post warranty screenshot.
there is no point in saying warranty is 3 years. 3 years starting from when?
also the date on hdd shows may 2011 which is more than 1 year old. please update remaining warranty details.

Sorry my mistake. I copied my previous listing and edited it. Forgot to edit warranty.

Since this is removed from Laptop the item is OEM and has no warranty from manufacture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom