Website promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmoody

Broken In
Guyzz i ve create d a free website....
i just want to know some ways of how i can promote them...
what is banner exchanging?????
what is website trafficking????
Help me outr

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
same with me here...................

Help Required:
Hey buddy i am Ronak currently is Grade 10............................
Can u tell me in detail after creaing a web page from front pg ( offline)..............
1.how can one upload it in the net...............and can give a proper free domain name........................................
2. How can we put the website in the google search engine....................

and so on......

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
create an account in a free web hosting service. i would recomment Byethost and Jaywebdesigns.
*byethost.com
*jaywebdesigns.com

Upload your site using an FTP client such as Filezilla into public_html or htdocs folder.

for putting in search engines,
*google.com/addurl

also, there is no way you can get free domain name. You will have to pay for it. the sites that I have mentioned offer a subdomain but allow u to use domains.

banner exchanging refers to some sort of link exchanging in which banners are put to link others site in place of text.

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
First of all register for an account on a free web host.I prefer using 110mb.com
Then just create a website in frontpage or you may use any other softwares and upload to the root directory and you are done.
For site promotion just submit your site to many directories like DMOZ and also submit to search engines like google and many other.To submit to search engines just go to submitexpress.com, mypagerank.net and submit to many with just a click.

tuxfan

Technomancer
saurabh.sauron said:
for putting in search engines,
*google.com/addurl

also, there is no way you can get free domain name. You will have to pay for it.

banner exchanging refers to some sort of link exchanging in which banners are put to link others site in place of text.

Perfect! :)

Google has something called pagerank i.e. the importance of each page on web. All sites initially start at 0.

But if I have a site that has higher PR and I put a link to your site on my site and there are many such sites with a higher PR linking to your site, your site slowly starts getting a higher PR and you will start getting more traffic from search engines. It is a gradual process. Don't expect overnight results.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Use SiteSubmite Softwares to submit to all of the web search engines...

Next is link exchange.... Build up a good link exchange like put ur web site link in to ur friends one... Web Direcories are good, but now days lots of talking going on that those link ferms and doing no good, i dont know for sure, but that is what you may also do submiting web site to Web Directories...

Now Digit Forum doesnt allow, but what you may do is, in other forums, that Carry your Web site address in footer... !!

@satyamy

Most of the Free CPanel/DirectAdmin Hosts do give free POP/SMTP access with your domain email... I have tried to list few in my web site you may go through them... !! just Google for any of it..

s_aerin

Too hot for this forum.
anyone who has a yahoo mail account can create a website, which is hosted by geocities.com. you get blogging tools, html editors etc with this.not bad for a freebie.

tuxfan

Technomancer
saurav_cheeta said:
OFF TOPIC...

you forgot... I was mad at you not being online that time when i bought the domain !! :p

OFF TOPIC:
Ah ok, now I remember. But looking at the domain name, I feel you were justified in hurrying it up :)

Anyway, renewal time is less than a year away :mrgreen:

digitmaster

Broken In
ax3 said:
*www.50webs.com ............ is awesome .........

ppl, try it if u dont wanna spend any money 4 domains .............

Agree,
50webs is awesome.
You get pop3 mail too.
Only thing is there is no php or asp - but it's free

You get yoursite.50webs.com
You can host your domian free if you have one

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
none of the site submit engines work! they are all scams... resort to more professional SEO techniques... surf the web for articles on SEO... the best method to let people know about your website would be Google AdWords...

if you are a beginner, you could also try www.bravenet.com... they have loads of tools for you to host a website... they have loads of javascripts and so on for your page...

mrinalbenjwal

Broken In
try google adword its realy work i designe sites

www.fayada.com

i use google adword then i realy get unbeliable traffic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom